Red bush tea

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi,

Just saw in another Post that Sez referred to having some Red Bush Tea ... I had my second week weigh in today and asked the LLC about Red Bush Tea and she told me we couldn't have it due to carbs in the bark (or something) ....... anyone heard anything different from their LLC?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Curlygurl

Curlygurl Full Member

Our counsellor said it was fine. I've been drinking loads of it all the way through and it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis.

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

In that case, I'll have get some .... wish we could get a consistent message on the unofficial things!
    Thanks for letting me know

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Redbush is fine - you have to check it's just the actual redbush and not flavoured with anything not allowed. To be honest you shouldn't really have earl greay as it is flavoured with citrus oil but it is on the official list. 'Carbs in the bark' indeed - that's the same as saying you can't have tea or coffee because there are carbs in leaves and beans. LMAO.

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    My LLc said Redbush is fine. Never had a problem with it at all. Its also supposed to be as hydrating as water, which is a good thing too.

HTH!

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

so how do ever trust any advice given to me by my LLC in future? ... I have to admit it was her comment about the carbs in the bark that prompted me to get a second opinion on here:rolleyes:

8. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    what is red bush tea then ? is it special ?

9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.