1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red day chips?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by whoami1, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

I am doing a red day today and my daughter is having a friend over for tea. They either want sheperds pie (I'll cover half of it with suede/carrots/parsnip for me?)
    But if they swing to the sausage and chips choice, i want to know what, in your esteemed opinion, is the best veg to SW Chip with?
    can someone confirm what sins the aldi berlight sausages are - if any. Otherwise I might have quorn ones.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

You can use a potato HEXB and have chips with them just leave the skins on and make sw chips!
    As for the syns of sausages i cant help you!
  4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    yeah get an 227g potato, stick it in micro for 4 mins or so until it is part cooked,then chop into wedges and bake for about 15 mins. They are yummy.
  5. snappy

snappy Member

I like to cut carrot up with some onion on roast and have that instead of chips..... A sprinkling of chillie powder gives it a kick.....
  6. LemonKitten

LemonKitten Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (again!)
    Turnip chips are nice, or even swede (I can't get swede here so don't do them any more).

I also like carrot chips but mine always go soggy!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.