Original red day losses

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by AMANDADOYLE74, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hi again!!! to all you red dayers! how are your losses! I need to loose as much as pos in 7 weeks before my holiday! do you think 1 sone 7 is too much to ask, if 100% ????? have had good losses previously on red days but never done it for that long???xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why do not need to lose as much as possible? I don't want to be negative but that sounds like you are setting yourself up for failure as 1 stone and a half may be an unrealistic target .

In 7 weeks on any plan you might hope for between 7 and 14lbs. And will red days give you better losses? Who knows! Some people like red days but if you are not a great meat eater then you may struggle to stay on the plan, so losses are not the only thing you should consider.

If I were you I would just aim to stay on plan 100% between now and your holiday, on whichever plan you normally do. Then you are setting yourself up to succeed and not just until your holiday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.