Red Day Packed Lunches?

charjoelily

Any body have any ideas? I am travelling a lot with my job (which means I can visit M and S, boots and the major supermarkets but pre made sandwiches are a no go syns wise), so I need to be more prepared and carry a lunch or some substantial snacks with me - unless you have any good brought lunches you can recommend?. Previously I was doing EE so sushi was my staple lunch, I am so bored of it now though. I'm trying red days at the moment to see how the weight loss goes..
Thanks
Sarah x

I love BLT in a wholemealroll(hexb) for my lunch, with a hard boiled egg on the side and some fruit. And if u wanna use syns a packed of crisps(usually3 syns). Nom nomm

i quite like ham roll ups i make mustard mayo (dont forget to syn it) a pack of rocket and a pack of ham i like co ops smoked bavarian ham and use the ham like a wrap spread mayo on a slice of ham wrap a handfull of salad with it then use another slice to reinforce the ham wrap really tasty and great with a pack of the baby beetroot pickled with a hint of chilli in the chiller section nr the bagged salad

Oh wow, that does sound yum!

Back