Red Days Red day quick ideas

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Hey all,

I'm starting Monday and I have very early starts and shift work so I need quick ideas what does everyone have for breakfast and lunches generally?

My quick solutions are hard boiled eggs and cooked meats, sometime wrapped round laughing cow light triangles. Do you have time to pre plan and cook? Do you have access to a microwave at work?

As you have a microwave at work you could make some stews at home and then take some of this into work and re heat. As has been said, cold meats, fish salad ie tuna,mackerel, crab sticks etc. Chicken legs with skin removed. Brekfast bacon, eggs,toms,mushrooms perhaps on a weekend if you dont have time during the week. Otherwise fruit and syn free yoghurt, free on all plans. :)

I bulk cook, portion and freeze. Moussaka, curries, stews, soups and then they've generally defrosted by lunchtime.

I just have fruit and yog for breakfast. And porridge for lunch or left overs from the night before eg bowl of mince or sometimes I make a pitta pizza for lunch and follow it with a bowl of fruit salad. If ur work get a take away get a fish from fish and chips and take off the batter. If u eat out opt for nandos without the skin with salad. Or make a batch of soup for lunch.

The greek ones are all .5 syns

I love red days, had one today, I had syn free pancakes with berries and banana for breakfast and I had home made pate and toast for lunch. Other days I have meat or fish and salad, porridge ect. for breakfast

I'm wanting to try red days but i i had salad for luch i'd be starvin but i wouldnt be able to weigh a baked potato that i buy in the canteen.

Any filling lunch suggestions? That doesnt need to be weighed.

X

Back