Red days can you have Muller light yogurts

rosieposie

Can anyone help please
My niece has been doing SW easy extra and having had hysterectomy can't move around too much and at present isn't losing any weight and is also bloated
She is thinking of switching to red days as thinks less carbs might help with bloating and losing weight.
She snacks on Muller light yogurts (the free ones on EE) and needs to keep having them to avoid the chocolate.
Are they still free on Red please?
Also what sort of things are good for breakfast on Red as assume you can't have porridge.
Many thanks.
I'm doing Lighter Life so cant tell her.

Hi there, hope I can help you. I do mainly red with a few green days so here goes. As regards the mullerlight yoghurts she will know which ones are free and they are free on all three plans so no problem there.Also ( she will understand this) she can have an extra he a and an extra he b so she can have porridge and another heb ie 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf. She can also have her usual milk allowance and some cheese from the list in her book.For brekkie she could have porridge, then two slices of the bread as toast from that I have just mentioned. Or she could have porridge, then lean bacon, egg, tomato,mushrooms for brekkie. Just tell her to read her book pack and she will be away. I love my red days good luck hope this helps

Thank you so much for your help, I'll definitely tell her.

Another query on red days please. I am allowed 227g of jacket potato as an heb, could I use the McCain frozen jacket potato and count the syn as 1?

SecondLife said:
Another query on red days please. I am allowed 227g of jacket potato as an heb, could I use the McCain frozen jacket potato and count the syn as 1?

You've already asked this on another post-try not to duplicate things, just wait, and people will answer when they get chance. Also Be mindful of the fact it is a Saturday, and you posted at 8am!! ;)

Back