Red Days - not agreeing with me :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rainbowfrank, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbowfrank

rainbowfrank Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(18.37%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers.
    Hi guys, I've always done green days since starting slimming world a few months ago, just because it's so much cheaper and easier for me to do, and I've always had okay losses when I follow it 100%.
    But this week I decided to try Red, and I've stuck to it for the last week and have had a really, really good loss so far.
    Only thing is, I've been getting a really bad stomach from it. (don't want to to into gross detail, but you know!) I don't know if it's the from the sudden change in eating habits, but it hasn't gotten any better. Do you think I should return to Green days? It's a shame because the losses have been really good, but I don't know if it's worth it with the way it's making me feel. :(
    Has anyone else had similar problems when swapping days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You say "losses so far" - have you had an official WI since starting red? What is the difference between your green and red losses?

I'd say it's entirely up to you but if red is affecting your stomach then how about having a bit of red and green?

The weight will come off whatever you follow!

4. rainbowfrank

rainbowfrank Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(18.37%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers.
    I don't go to a slimming group anymore and just weight at home on my own scales, but in the last week I've lost 4 pounds, more than I've ever lost before. :)
    I think I will try the alternating, and see how it makes me feel. I like the idea of sticking to one or another as I find it much easier to plan meals when I only have one plan in my mind, but if it helps my weight loss/stomach then I'll give it a try. Thank you!

5. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Poo Thread :D

:sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

:sick0019::sick0019::sick0019:

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

^^^ you don't miss a trick do you!!!

7. kissme

kissme Gold Member

haha you should know by now that I don't jaylou!

8. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Are you sure its red days that are affecting you and not a bug that you may have picked up?
    And are you sure that your great losses are due to red days and not your upset stomach?
    Personally, I would rather have slow(er) losses than suffer the stomach problem.
    Maybe wise to return to green days and see if everything else returns to normal?

9. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I used to do mostly green days and when I swapped to red I got very constipated and got terrible tummy ache. I've now settled into just 2 days of red per week and find that i can cope with that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.