Red Days - not agreeing with me :(

Hi guys, I've always done green days since starting slimming world a few months ago, just because it's so much cheaper and easier for me to do, and I've always had okay losses when I follow it 100%.
But this week I decided to try Red, and I've stuck to it for the last week and have had a really, really good loss so far.
Only thing is, I've been getting a really bad stomach from it. (don't want to to into gross detail, but you know!) I don't know if it's the from the sudden change in eating habits, but it hasn't gotten any better. Do you think I should return to Green days? It's a shame because the losses have been really good, but I don't know if it's worth it with the way it's making me feel. :(
Has anyone else had similar problems when swapping days?

You say "losses so far" - have you had an official WI since starting red? What is the difference between your green and red losses?

I'd say it's entirely up to you but if red is affecting your stomach then how about having a bit of red and green?

The weight will come off whatever you follow!

You say "losses so far" - have you had an official WI since starting red? What is the difference between your green and red losses?

I'd say it's entirely up to you but if red is affecting your stomach then how about having a bit of red and green?

The weight will come off whatever you follow!

I don't go to a slimming group anymore and just weight at home on my own scales, but in the last week I've lost 4 pounds, more than I've ever lost before. :)
I think I will try the alternating, and see how it makes me feel. I like the idea of sticking to one or another as I find it much easier to plan meals when I only have one plan in my mind, but if it helps my weight loss/stomach then I'll give it a try. Thank you!

I used to do mostly green days and when I swapped to red I got very constipated and got terrible tummy ache. I've now settled into just 2 days of red per week and find that i can cope with that.

Back