• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Days

As long as you remove all visible fat then yes, it's free!!

Be careful with processed meats though, not all ham is free and things like corned beef are not free.

I once ate 2 whole chickens as they were free and a speed food..cant do that now as I have a gastric band, but the others are right...make sure all fat is removed either before or after cooking and yes, its free. Dont be afraid to experiment either.

Sorry to derail this thread ...but...MrsV... Just out of interest. How is SW working for you with the gastric band? Have you got a large appetite? Ive watched programmes about people who have GB's and they dont seem to have much of an appetite?

Sorry to derail this thread ...but...MrsV... Just out of interest. How is SW working for you with the gastric band? Have you got a large appetite? Ive watched programmes about people who have GB's and they dont seem to have much of an appetite?
I just eat the quantities that my band allows me Hun...not what SW say you can have. There would be no way I could eat a chicken drumstick now, let alone a whole chicken!!!
Im a grazer, so for me SW works really well. There are days (like yesterday), where I had some breakfast and threw it up and then didnt eat another main meal until 9pm last night...I had a piece of fruit, but couldnt eat anything bigger.
As long as I eat healthily and within my limit there is no difference (apart from portion size) to having a "normal" stomach to one that has been restricted with a band.

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
go for the full meaty day hon but be warned i get the meat sweats bad if i have a mixed grill lol