Red diet and weight loss

Some people at group used to lose more on red days. I mix my week up by having green days the first 2 days after weigh in. Extra easy for the next 2 days ( which is the weekend) and red days for the next 3 days. This is working for me. I think you should try different things to see what works best for you. People's body's react differently xx

As someone else suggested try different plans or mixture to see which suits you best. Personally I lose better on Green and EE.

I find that I eat past being satisfied on EE, where I can eat to satisfied better on Red. For example, I'm perfectly happy having a Red dinner of chicken breast and veggies...no hunger at all. But on days where I make rice I'll have the same portion size (keeping 1/3 veggies) but add the rice on top of it all. And then eat the entire thing, even though I could have probably left half on the plate.

Thanx every one think il try the red diet for a few days because I think am eating too much potato and pasta and not enough veg. When you choose your healthy B does it have to be off the red page or can it be off the yellow page?

Back