• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red & Green favs

S: 11st4lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st7lb(4.43%)
Hellloooo
I wanted to know what everyones fav meal is on each plan? Like what you mainly have for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

im stuck on green allll the time even though i love green as i love pasta!
i have cereal bars or weetabix minis for breakfast mug shot tomato for lunch and dinner tends to be jacket spud or something

i guess i just need inspiration really :p just your fav thing you mainly pick

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
have you looked at the recipe thread...

Breakfast is normally fruit and yog or weetabix sometimes with it.

Lunch... Mmm sometimes spaghetti

Dinner wedgessssssss hooked on them... had them everyday I think this month haha... they are sometimes with a chop or egg and ham.. or chicken stuffed with cheese.

If you want some recipes... e me and I will send you what I have if you like.

Good luck

i like simple things to do i loooveee cooking but i work quite far away from home so i travel an hour back so im so tired i cant be bothered to cook full huge meals on a night i do this more at weekend. i love the recipe thread but i just wanted to see if people eat things quick and easy not full on recipes :)

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Usually when i do a green day i will have banana on toast, porridge or weetabix.
For lunch i love batchelors savoury rice mild curry flavour and for dinner i might have potato wedges, egg and mushy peas.
And for supper i'll have ryvita minis and laughing cow extra light.
xxx Loobylou

S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
know what it's like kat.. I'm seeing a pattern emerging..
breakfast = 2 weetabix
dinner = scrambled egg or fried egg on dry toast
tea = jacket tate with 28 g cheese and tin beans........
boring !!
i have looked back through my diary and I did this for nearly a week !!
but tonight I had shepherds pie and cabbage and carrots it was good , but boy did i feel bloated - and its very windy here !!!!
Just like all the others say -have a look on the recipe threads ,there is quite a lot of nice things to make for a change
good luck x

lwtblb

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st11lb(16.23%)
i like simple things to do i loooveee cooking but i work quite far away from home so i travel an hour back so im so tired i cant be bothered to cook full huge meals on a night i do this more at weekend. i love the recipe thread but i just wanted to see if people eat things quick and easy not full on recipes :)
Oh yes I can relate to this, I have a 40 mile journey, both to & from work, although I can work from home sometimes if I don't have any customers to meet!!

If I know I will be late I just chuck a m/f mince tomoto type combination in my slow cooker before going to bed, or maybe a meat concoction on a red day, then I know that if it's a green day, all I have to do is boil up a bit of pasta & for those meat concoctions I buy the bags of ready prepared veg & keep them in the fridge....not ideal I know, but 4-5 mins in the microwave & it's ready.

Hope this helps.

Lisa x

ikkle87

Silver Member
S: 31st11.5lb C: 31st4.5lb G: 14st11lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 0st7lb(1.57%)
Green Day:
Breakfast:
Either 2 Weetabix or Alpen Light.

Dinner:
Chicken noodle mugshot with a spoon of chicken bovril in to add flavour and 2 wm nimble.

Tea:
Either Quorn Chilli with Jacket Tato. Or, Quorn Chow Mein. Or Quorn Curry and Rice.

Red:
Breakfast:
2 weetabix or alpen lights.Or fruit and yoghurt.

Dinner:
Salad, loads of meat. Cottage cheese. If I have had fruit and yoghurt then I might have a jacket tato.

Tea:
Pork chop, cauli brocolli with hea grated cheese. Syn free wedges.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Green Day:-

Brekkie:- Mullerlight and banana
Lunch:- Quorn sausages, SW chips and 2 "fried" eggs with beans, or Pasta and Sauce
Dinner:- My double pasta lasange or quorn sausage and mash

Red Day:-

Brekkie:- Bacon and chicken sandwich with sliced hard boiled egg
Lunch:- Chicken mayo salad
Dinner:- Keema curry

I vary my menu every week so I get good losses and I also eat lots of chilli which helps speed up weightloss (so I have read!)

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Cucumber on the side. I know that StaceyUK has grated cauli instead of rice. I am hoping when this new plan comes in that we can have curry and rice together. That would be lovely!

green day

if im not working ill make syn free rice pudding for breakfast or a cheese omelette or if im working a couple of alpen lights...for lunch a packet of batchellors rice , and a chicken breast syn free potato wedges and sum veg or a large marshroom LOVELY and sometimes i have a couple of jackets with beans and cheese!

i need help with red days tho find them difficult

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
green day

breakfast: readybrek
lunch:jacket pot and beans
tea:quorn burgers chips,egg and beans.

red
breakfast:bacon,sausage,egg,toms,mushrooms
lunch:mixed grill and chips
tea:chicken kebab(recipe in recipes)

i used to like green but doing mainly red at mo and loving it.

Breakfast is always a muller light (normally while sat in traffic) and fruit
Mid morning more fruit
Lunch (im a sales rep so lunch while on the go in the car) more fruit, muller light and if im lucky then a quorn meat sandwich with ww db and a alpen
mid afternoon what ever is left in my pack lunch box.... lol
Tea normally something nice beanfeast turned into chilli or chips and quorn
Pudding if i can be bothered a muller light from the frezer!

im thinking i need to invest in quorn
this post has really helped me so thanks for all your ideas now ive got try and stop eating mugshots thats all i have for lunch!