1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red/Original day recipes/ideas/snacks??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ronnie87, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ronnie87

ronnie87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Thought i'd try a red day today - had fruit and v.low fat yog for breaky, fruit midday - tuna salad for lunch (although annoyed bcus they always put pasta with it - didn't eat this), and gonna have chicken stir fry for tea...slightly concerned though as I don't think this will fill me up and may get peckish aroun 7-8 o clock!! What do you have to snack on if you are doing a RED/ORIGINAL day?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    I do mix to max but usually have a red evening meal. During the evening I often have 2 babybel lights, grapes,banana,muller and a couple of juicy dates 2 syns each. If I have a snack attack i snack on superfree as I do mix2max and often have a muller banana custard with a chopped up banana or the toffee muller with a chopped banana.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I love to have a packet of crab sticks with some sweet chilli dipping sauce (syns for the sauce) or some tuna mixed with FF fromage frais to make a kind of dip and have some crudites with it.

Those packs of tikka chicken pieces from Tesco (or similar) are also free on red.

Hope this helps.
    Jay x
  5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I like to have the bramley apple quorn sausages in the fridge to nibble on, they're free on red and green days. Today I had curried tinned mackerel mixed with quark spread on 2 scan brans, a bit stinky but I like it! I also like to leave a hex b for the evening, then I can either have cereal or 2 alpen light.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.