• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Thai Sweet Chilli Velvet Crunch (crisps)

S: 15st0.5lb C: 14st11lb G: 10st4.0lb Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.66%)

LuhLuhLoser

4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.
S: 15st9.0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 3st4lb(21%)
I would've thought that they're about 4 syns a pack, going by the calories! They do sound pretty tasty, might have to stock up. :)

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
These make me choke! I like the flavour and everything but when I eat them its as if a powder hits the back of my throat and I cough and choke and end up with tears running down my face so I stick to sunbites!

Wish I could eat them as they are lovely!

misspaf

S: 16st11.5lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.44%)
These make me choke! I like the flavour and everything but when I eat them its as if a powder hits the back of my throat and I cough and choke and end up with tears running down my face so I stick to sunbites!

LOL! Same thing happened me! Now I just lick the powder off then eat them :)

They are 4 syns per pack (worked it out on the Syn Calculator), less than Snack A Jacks plus they're cheaper!!!!

-Tally-

Silver Member
The spring onion ones are FIT but I don't allow myself even one pack because I know I'd eat the other packs too then. Great for the syns though but around the same as french fries, wotsits, monster munch and quavers too, all relatively low syns.

same thing for me too!!! thought i was just being weird!!
but the cheese and onion flavour do not do this thankfully

chazle

S: 14st0lb C: 12st13lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.65%)
where can you get Velvet crunch from? Don't know what they even look like, do they sell them in Asda?

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Chazle you beat me to that question, I was going to ask the same thing. Never seen them but I love chilli and spicy food so would be interested to try them, (even risking the consequences of choking) !!

S: 26st11.5lb C: 20st10lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 6st1.5lb(22.77%)
I wons wondering where I could get these. They sell them at Tesco's where my Mum lives, but I live 300 miles away and my Tesco doesn't have them. I need to get to the pound shop! These are delish. :)

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
They also do salt and vinegar type ones but I wasn't keen on them. The nicest are sweet chilli - next time I see them I'm going to stock up :)