• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

RED V GREEN (which one is the biggest looser)

GREEN OR RED? which makes you loose quicker!

• Red days

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Green days

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • bit of both

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Is so very nearly there!
No chuck a red in I have had to start doing that as I wasnt losing much :/ and now I will def lose a lb a week.. except this week!!!!!! but I know why sts so not foods fault lol

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i've put green as i'm veggie and it's all i do! green works, but your loss may suffer if all you eat is pasta, pasta and pasta with the only variation being rice and potatoes!
I lost 3 stone in 3 months doing only green days.

However, the most important factor in losing weight is making sure you head is in "the right place", if it is - both of them work!! x

Reached Target. woohoo
Hi all, i do 4 red days and 3 green days and find that works for me, i also have SW quiches, jacket potato and pasta, but i always make sure i add speed food to them as we can forget to have veg and stuff when we do green. I love the quorn mince chilli over Jacket potatoes or with wedges. Pasta in sauce i add mixed beans in tomato sauce. Bumps up your 5 a day too. xxx

Reached Target. woohoo
I'm having sausage casserole made with Joes syn free garlic and herb sausages and veg, i't gorgeous. mmmm xxx

rainbows holiday buddy :)
so what do people eat on green days as all i eat is pasta rice and potatoes (with other stuff aswell of course).
i don't eat rice, but i do love pasta and potatoes, but i can eat masses of either so i try and do around 3 days a week without either and some days if i fancy potatoes i have a tiny portion instead making them the bulk of my meal, eg, omelette and chips or a roast dinner.

i try and bulk some meals out with salad and usually have my 5 a day, which is normally all veg as i'm not big on fruit.