RED WINE DRINKERS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mummytoni, 24 February 2008 Social URL.

1. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :eek::eek: Hi im only day 4 of the diet and my usual sunday afternoon bottle of red is calling me.......HELP:eek::eek::eek::eek:

TONI

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Sunday AFTERNOON bottle of red! Wow, you little devil! Flip, what are you like in the eveings?

4. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I DONT DRINK IT ALL MYSELF...........if hes nice to me he will get a glass or two.

5. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
    debz32 likes this.
  6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Something I've noticed is that lots of ladies who are wine lovers seem to love having sparkling water as a replacement. Not sure why just seems to be the trend:)

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Good tip.....thanks for sharing......:)

8. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I could kill for a glass or two of red. That is the only real thing I have craved. I sipped my OH's glass the other night, and it really didn't taste nice. So that put me off! I will have to do that when the vraving bites again! I only had one sip, but enough to confirm in was yuk

9. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks Minilady im drinking it now. It does feel like more of a treat than boring still water.

Im sure if i sniffed the red wine id have to have it ,not such a good idea Nicki.

TONI

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi - it is difficult to resist something like wine which you enjoy. But the way I try to look at it is that the glass of wine will only last a few minutes. Then you will feel bad cos you had it. Sticking with the diet and reaching your goal will give you so much more pleasure than a few minutes. Think about it - waking up every day and feeling slim, being able to choose what you want to wear instead of wearing what fits or what doesn't make you look fat. That will make you feel better than any glass of wine could! Good luck :)

debz32 likes this.
  11. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    many thanks Daisy .

12. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I love red wine, am partial to a nice glass of chateux neuf du pape, but thankfully havn't craved any. then again, it has only been 2 weeks!!:rolleyes:

13. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey, Vino is a bad idea!! I decided to have some at xmas while on lipo, i liked it sooo much that i ended up drinking 2-3 bottles to myself (was at my partners familys house!) I made a fool out of myself!! The next day i felt the worst i have ever felt in my life!! Vino and lipo are a bad bad bad combination... Deffinately taught me a lesson, havent touched a drop since!!

14. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sorry to put a downer on the drinking thing but alcohol is DANGEROUS while in ketosis.ALCOHOL LOWERS THE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS AND SO DOES KETOSIS an earlier post from mini says that drinking whilst on lipotrim can cause unconsious and even coma so come on resist you can drink when you are a new slimmer you !!

15. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oooo Lizzie that sounds like an interesting episode you had at Christmas - i'm cringing and feeling rotten at the thought!!
    i'm a big scaredy cat so i'm not gonna be tempted to drink - the possible side-effects sound very scary!!
    fran

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.