Redhead Exante Diary

Sharkbait_83

Decided that to keep me accountable over the next few months it would probably be best to start a diary on here. I will post what I have eaten/drunk each day and my weigh in's.

I start the diet on September 11th - so that I can enjoy my 33rd birthday on Thursday and a much needed spa day next Saturday. I ideally would like to shift at least 3 stone by 21st December this year and from what I have read about the diet I think its an achievable goal!

Looking forward to the diet and getting to know everyone on here!

Speak Soon

Right I have had my last 'meal' and a final glass of wine to celebrate my birthday and will be starting TS tomorrow morning! Dreading going into ketosis and the headaches that come with it but change does not happen without a lot of effort! I have to work for this and have never been more determined! x

Hi! Day one going well so far. Have had 1 pack so far as I only got up at 10:30am. Am on track to drink 2.5 litres of water today (which I will slowly increase to 3 over the next few days). Have already got a headache and am craving carbs but am powering through! x

Day One almost complete and it's not been as bad as I thought it would be. Managed 2.5 litres of water which is great for me, am going to work on increasing the amount of water slowly after the 1st week. I have had hunger pangs which are actually welcomed as for the past few months I have just been stuffing my face all the time and never found myself feeling hungry. Have found all the 'meals' today lovely so am hoping this continues. Have had massive cravings for sugar and carbs all day but have powered through. I have also had a headache which is understandable.

Breakfast: Vanilla Shake
Lunch: Indian Dhal
Dinner: Toffee, nut and Raisin bar

Strangely looking forward to the next week even though I know it might be hard work!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Day 2 almost complete - just a toffee bar to go. Have drunk 3 litres of water today. Been feeling very hungry, tired and no energy and had a cracking headache all day. Am hoping to drop into ketosis over the next day or so as my cravings for carbs are super heightened at the moment. Have had a few 'I can't do this' moments today but each time I say it I think about my end weight loss goal, that I am doing this for me and just drink some water!

Breakfast: Lemon Bar
Lunch: shepherds pie (this was horrible!)
Dinner: Toffee, nut and raisin bar

Fingers crossed for continued willpower over the next few months! x

Day three successfully completed and apart from some hunger pangs at around 3pm and again at 8pm was all in all a good 3rd day. I felt a bit lightheaded earlier today but I think that is my body readjusting. Did a new order from Exante today which will see me through 2 months of the diet. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life but I know that the end result will be awesome and this is a means to an end. I am starting an online weight psychology course this week which I hope will help me understand my triggers more and how to cope once I start reintroducing food. I am still craving carbs and cake but not as much as on the first couple of days.

Breakfast: Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Lunch: Indian dhal pot
Dinner: Lemon Bar
Water: 3.5 litres
Sneaky weigh in: -3lbs in 2 days!

I hope I am now in ketosis although it hasn't been as horrendous as I thought it would be!

Well done! The first few days are rough but it does pass. The course sounds interesting, especially if it helps identify your triggers. Does it give you the skills to overcome them? I think we could all do with those skills ;)

Keep on keeping on :)

Day 4 nearly completed and I am so proud of myself for sticking with this. I honestly thought I would give up once the headaches and hunger set in but I have powered through and know I am in ketosis as I am drinking loads more water today and don't feel that hungry anymore, my energy level is heightened as well. My 2nd months worth of Exante has been delivered so I am surrounded by sachets, pots and bars.

Today was my first day back at work after a week off and a weekend going into ketosis and I managed it well. Stuck to water in the morning and had my first shake at 11am, worked through the PM and had second meal at 5pm. Plan on having my last one at around 8pm. I have realised that I eat when I am sat around not doing anything and therefore bored so am keeping myself occupied by reading a new book this evening. I am also going to do some sewing over the coming weeks to keep my hands busy in the evenings!

Breakfast: Creamy Coconut Shake
Lunch: Indian Dhal Pots
Dinner: Cherry and Almond Bar
Water: 4 litres! The bathroom is my new best friend! :)

I really need to start working through the shakes as I have loads of them!

Re the weight loss psychology course I am hoping it gives me the tools to overcome some of my triggers

Last edited:
Hiya :)

I can't wait to be on day four already, well one xx

Well done! I'm thinking of digging out the colouring books to keep me occupied, especially as the nights are going to get darker! I'm just telling myself that summer bodies are made in the winter :D

Back