Redhead Weigh In's

Sharkbait_83

Week 1 of TS% and I have lost 9lbs! I am so happy with this loss! Total weight loss so far (including a small stint on WW) is 18lbs (1 stone 4lbs).

Onwards and Downwards
x

Wow well done to you.

Wow well done you it's dropping off you . How many stones do you want to loose. I started at 18.13 and really want to get to like 13 stone wondering what clothes size this would be tho I want to keep goin to be a size 12 in my ideal world unsure on what weight this would be tho

Was your start weight about the same as me then I was 18.13 3/4 . Yes I'm doing the same coming off Christmas Eve and being normal until Boxing Day . Then the 27th I'm back on it I reckon will put quite Abit on don't you .

I am unbelievably proud to announce that I have officially lost 50 pounds (3 stone 8 pounds) in weight! I have lost 20 inches across my body measurements and dropped 2 dress sizes! I can fit in my awesome Christmas Party dress, am wearing knee high boots for the first time in ages and fitting into all my 'too small' clothes that have been hidden at the back of the wardrobe for a few years!

For anyone on a similar weight loss journey - remember you are doing this for you and you alone and that simple thought will guide you to amazing success

Well done

Back