Reduced fat feta

Singingjojo

Hello!
Does anyone know how much reduced fat feta (tesco crumbly salad cheese 30%less fat) I can have as a Hexa on a red day?

Thank you :D

Singingjojo said:
Hello!
Does anyone know how much reduced fat feta (tesco crumbly salad cheese 30%less fat) I can have as a Hexa on a red day?

Thank you :D

It's full fat feta that's a HEa, you get 42g

Interesting. I think a hex a is 45g nowadays for Feta and low-fat cheeses, not sure about low-fat Feta though.

What's the calorific value? - theoretically you can have 120Kcal worth (6 syns) but if in doubt Ermintrude will keep us all right;)

Maximus said:
Interesting. I think a hex a is 45g nowadays for Feta and low-fat cheeses, not sure about low-fat Feta though.

What's the calorific value? - theoretically you can have 120Kcal worth (6 syns) but if in doubt Ermintrude will keep us all right;)

Sorry-I only took the info from the most recent post with the same question in!
I searched for feta and the answer came up-I think It was ermintrude that posted it, and she said that the low fat wasn't a HEa!!!!!!!

Teach me to be presumptuous then lol

I ASSUMED you could have 6 syns or 120kcal of cheese/milk as a hex A. (usually works out at that much)

Maximus said:
Teach me to be presumptuous then lol

I ASSUMED you could have 6 syns or 120kcal of cheese/milk as a hex A. (usually works out at that much)

That may well be the case, but I just used the search on here and found the info for the OP

No it's changed now. You get 50g Feta as a HEXA now, on all plans.

They still havent updated the B choices on Green, so its still listed as 57g of the low fat Tesco version. Dunno if that'll change when they get their arses round to updating it? :confused:

PS The Tesco low fat version is still *only* listed as a HEXB though. Its up to you if you want to do that or not. Its not officially a HEXA ;)

Back