Reduced Fat Soft Cheese

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sandrah78, 13 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure I've read somewhere that some soft cheese can be used as a healthy extra though I can't find the info.
    I have a tub of Tesco light choices extra light reduced fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs, syns online says its 2 syns for 28g - does anyone know if this can be used as a healthy extra A choice and if so, how much I can have?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well strangely I have looked at the book and you can have 42g of full fat soft cheese, 57g of medium fat soft cheese or 85g of low fat soft cheese as healthy extra b on green day.

4. 30FlirtyGirl

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you are allowed things like dairylea and laughing cow triangles so you could equate your tesco light choices to those. I have extra light laughing cow triangles in the fridge which are 3% fat and 20kcal per triangle. You can have up to 6 of those a day as a healthy extra A.

5. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmm, that's food for thought. I had planned to have 56g of the cheese and use it as 4 syns, I suppose I could have it as an hexa - do you agree? It is very low fat stuff.

6. 30FlirtyGirl

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Using it as a one off today should be fine and hopefully someone else will post with a more definite answer xx

7. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds good - thanks

8. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    It can definately be used as a HX, 85g, a third of the tub, it is great for mashing into potatoes, yum yum!

9. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic! I can have even more than I was going to lol

10. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have looked into this one properly now. I can have extra low fat soft cheese as an hexb on a green day - as I'm on a red I will have to use syns. Back to the 4 syn amount :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.