Reebok easytone trainers

Nice one, hon! You'll have to let us know how they work out. I have always been intrigued by these.

Lexie2005 said:
Have just managed to get a pair of them for £29 instead of £72 on very.com. Am well chuffed!

ain't they them super de dooper.. trainers that do everything for you wile you lay on the sofa???..
well if thats a no,... for that price I'd be hoping so!!!.. lol lol
...... Sam

Last edited:
Lol @ Sammy, I wish!!! I've wanted a pair for ages but refused to pay stupid money for them but I need new trainers anyway & always go for Reeboks, these are actually cheaper than my normal ones too.... Am hoping they work. I'll let you know x

Lexie2005 said:
Lol @ Sammy, I wish!!! I've wanted a pair for ages but refused to pay stupid money for them but I need new trainers anyway & always go for Reeboks, these are actually cheaper than my normal ones too.... Am hoping they work. I'll let you know x

I'm a firm believer of getting what you pay for!.. cheap trainers last 27 minutes..
got my last pair of Ben shermans from eBay "pennies"
sure they came of some dead blokes feet, but still going strong over a year later!!!.. lol

I only ever have Reebok now...... Will see what our local running shop kit me out with when they do my foot analysis.... Rather them than me, wonder of they've been warned about my feet....

Best pair I've had are Reebok Classics (bought for running, to think they were the THING when I was a teenager)...last for ages and no ankle/shin pain. Still very intrigued by the trainers that "help" though.

I've worn reebok classics since I was about 17 and now 43! I can't find anything else as comfy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll have to put before trainers and after trainers pics on so we can vote :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got a pair hmmmm november last year for my birthday. The only issue I found was that they murdered my heels and made my soles go a bit numb (I solved the former with plasters)

Back