Refeed and weight gain !!!

EvaDiva

Ive lost 3stone in 7 weeks on LT and feel fab !!! Still want to lose another 2 stone - but just started refeeding as going on hol in 2weeks - and worried that im gonna put weight back on !! Ppl say on this sort of diet u put it all back on ! Is this true ???

YES. ! It is very important to refeed. I done it for two weeks and then I was naughty but only put on 5 or 6 lbs in four weeks. Others people have put on 11lbs in two weeks ! Be careful. X

Kate is right! U must do re feed for atleast a week and u must be strict with it! I was on LT a couple of months ago and didn't stick to re feed, I put 11lb on in less that 24hrs and ended up in hospital. Your body kind of goes into shock and holds as much water as possible.

As long as you stick to re feed for at least a week, you will be fine :)

EvaDiva said:
Thank u ladies ..... Wasnt sure if i should start again after hols or join slimming world and lose the rest slowly ?!!!!!!

I'm comin on it again after my holiday until Christmas and then having another break but it's completely upto u :)

As said above refeed is important, and do it by the letter. I gained 1lb during my 2 week refeed* and 1 week holiday, so you can keep the weight off. Use the refeed plan to help guide you towards what and how much you should be eating and you'll be fine. Just don't follow the refeed plan, then go back to old habits. Your a smaller, smarter person now :D

Also don't forgot LT do maintenance product where you do a couple of shakes & a meal that might be worth looking into

* I took the standard 1 week refeed plan, and doubled it giving myself a) more eating time and b) a more gradual run into eating. Basically I took day of the plan and did that over days 1/2, day 2 of the plan was my days 3/4 etc. As you can see from my sig, doing that to the letter I still lost 3.6lbs that first refeed week - which was pretty much 2 shakes & chicken salad (no carbs)

Last edited:
Back