Refeed question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by stopeating!!, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. stopeating!!

stopeating!! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All,
    I just wanted some advice, I have just done Lipotrim for the last 7 days, previous to that I was away for 10 days and refed for that, however I am refeeding on wednesday as I have more work trips and my holidays in June, However do you think I need to refeed properly for 1 week as I have only been on lipotrim for 8 days?

Thanks
    Helen
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    It would be best to refeed. Ask your pharmacist for the refeed sheet for people who finish within 1 week.

Your first weigh in will show a high weightloss, well, a water loss, but nonetheless, it's a loss and you should be proud of yourself for that :).

4. stopeating!!

stopeating!! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Yasmine, I didnt realise there was a seperate refeed sheet for people that finish within a week. I will check..!

Thank you
    x

5. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    No worries :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.