Refeed to Weight Watchers

Woody82

Hi all, I've done lipotrim this past 4weeks losing 2st 1lb :) Im now doing refeed week. I was wanting abit of advice-should I do the refeed program for a couple of weeks before going to weight watchers...I just don't want to put all the weight back on again as I start to eat normally again :( PS: the reason I'm going to WW as it is portioned controlled. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Definitely follow the refeed sheet and then switch to your WW plan. You will maintain well once you keep an eye on portion sizes. Also keep up your water intake. Most of the time we feel peckish it is water our bodies need. Well done on your loss.

yes definately do the refeed, probably the most important part of the diet! well done fantastic losses!

Hi all, I've done lipotrim this past 4weeks losing 2st 1lb :) Im now doing refeed week. I was wanting abit of advice-should I do the refeed program for a couple of weeks before going to weight watchers...I just don't want to put all the weight back on again as I start to eat normally again :( PS: the reason I'm going to WW as it is portioned controlled. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Woody.....that's exactly what I've done and it's working ok! Ideally I'd like to lose another half a stone but I'm reasonably happy if it takes a couple of months ....we're all on ww on the maintenance forum so you'll be in good company! I took refeed very slowly and didn't introduce carbs in the same quantities that they suggested, I did two tfr meals for a couple of weeks and laid off the bread, potatoes and pasta for about a month.

God luck x

Im with sandra on this, im joining WW in March and plan to keep it low carb for awhile...

Well done so far Woody :)

You should try do refeed over at least 2 weeks, then start WW and try stay low carb for a while, I tended to have my carbs at lunch not at dinner.

Best of luck xx

Back