Refeed to Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Woody82, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Woody82

Woody82 Member

Hi all, I've done lipotrim this past 4weeks losing 2st 1lb :) Im now doing refeed week. I was wanting abit of advice-should I do the refeed program for a couple of weeks before going to weight watchers...I just don't want to put all the weight back on again as I start to eat normally again :( PS: the reason I'm going to WW as it is portioned controlled. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Definitely follow the refeed sheet and then switch to your WW plan. You will maintain well once you keep an eye on portion sizes. Also keep up your water intake. Most of the time we feel peckish it is water our bodies need. Well done on your loss.

4. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes definately do the refeed, probably the most important part of the diet! well done fantastic losses!

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Hi Woody.....that's exactly what I've done and it's working ok! Ideally I'd like to lose another half a stone but I'm reasonably happy if it takes a couple of months ....we're all on ww on the maintenance forum so you'll be in good company! I took refeed very slowly and didn't introduce carbs in the same quantities that they suggested, I did two tfr meals for a couple of weeks and laid off the bread, potatoes and pasta for about a month.

God luck x

6. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im with sandra on this, im joining WW in March and plan to keep it low carb for awhile...

7. Woody82

Woody82 Member

Thanks a million girls for all ur words of advice-definately more content xx

8. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training
    Well done so far Woody :)

You should try do refeed over at least 2 weeks, then start WW and try stay low carb for a while, I tended to have my carbs at lunch not at dinner.

Best of luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.