Refeed tomorrow yay

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hi all, so Im refeeding tomorrow and cant wait. My relationship had changed with the way I view food now (at long last) I now see it as energy that my body needs instead of eating everything in sight if I feel slightly hungry or fancy something.
I already have my menu set out, off shopping now for my weeks food.
Will try and post my menu everyday as other peoples have really helped me.

I started my refeed today Jenny :D I wasn't planning to but my lovely husband has informed me that we are going to Zante next Sunday for a week :bliss:
I hope it goes well for you ;)

I had strawberry shake for brekkie and a flapjack for lunch......then Hubby said about the holiday so I had a butterfly chicken breast with a bowl of salad for dinner. It was lovely :D I plan to go back to TFR for a few weeks when I get home. Hopefully I will be able too ;) I don't want to ruin my hard work :eek:

I cant decide if I want to go back on tfr after egypt or not. will see how I get on. I know that I can do it myself through eating right and exercise so will have to see. Sure you'll be able to get straight back into it as you know how good the results are.
Hope you have a fab time away x x

Thanks Jenny :D I'll catch you later in the week to see how you are going....enjoy ;)

Hi Jenny, good luck with your refeed. I did my refeed week at the start of May after losing just over 4 stone. I remember feeling very nervous about eating again but when I started it was amazing to taste all of the flavours after 20 weeks of lipotrim shakes :)

I definitely have changed my attitude to food because of this diet. I no longer snack between meals. I think this diet helped me break that habit. I am also eating smaller portion sizes. One of the best tips I received was use smaller plates. There's less chance of over doing the portions that way. Another great tip is keep up the water intake. I still drink around 2 litres a day. I think drinking the water is preventing me snacking.

I have been eating for nearly a month now & I have managed to lose another 2 lbs (unintentionally). I now use myfitnesspal to log my food daily, it helps keep me on track. I would highly recommend it.

It's a good idea to keep a diary during refeed week, I found it keeps you focused on the plan. I look forward to reading yours :)

WOW KAY!! What a lovely suprise!! you lucky girl!! have a fab time and enjoy you're refeed this week!

Back