Refeed week 1 weigh in!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So after preparing myself for a gain ive actually lost 1lb! :D

Only 1 more pound to lose then i will have lost 8stone in total! :eek: mental! lol

you go girl xx

thats fantastic hun.
can't believe someone could lose so much.hope you're proud of yourself x

Thanks guys :) I am very very proud :giggle:

well done hun. almost 8st. OMG thats a small person. lol.

hows ur week of eating been?

x x
8st ... just under what my mum weighs! crazy aint it! lol

Week of eating has been good - today not so good but im ok with the blip today i know its not going to be plain sailing but i will get there :)

Brilliant achievement Well done :D

thats a good attitude hun, little blip is fine. sure i'll have many when i refeed. think its the sour cream thats gona kill me, i have it with everything.

kids were weighted the other day and ive lost more than my 5yr old weighs. couldnt believe it! when i pick her up she feels so heavy, cant imagine carrying that much extra weight around.

r u refeeding for another week?

x x

Well done!! What a great christmas you are going to have :D

thats a good attitude hun, little blip is fine. sure i'll have many when i refeed. think its the sour cream thats gona kill me, i have it with everything.

kids were weighted the other day and ive lost more than my 5yr old weighs. couldnt believe it! when i pick her up she feels so heavy, cant imagine carrying that much extra weight around.

r u refeeding for another week?

x x

Sour cream .......mmm :drool: it is very very yummy aint it! Im making a chilli tonight but cant have any sour cream ... gutted! lol

Yep refeeding for 1 more week. Although ive been nawty and havnt had my shake today. Just cant stomach it. Im so hungover :giggle:

Its mad aint it what we used to carry around on us on a daily basis. I bet i couldnt even lift 8st so heck knows how i managed to walk around with it on me. Infact, i very rarely walked so theres my answer lol

forgot to say, u look so different now. ur face is so pretty. showed my hubby and he couldnt believe the pics were of the same person.
bet you feel really good and proud of urself.

x x

Ah thankyou my lovely! :)

Well done! You look amazing and are truly an inspiration. Whenever i have have a down day or I feel like giving up i look at your pics and they really help to motivate me. 8 stone is an amazing achievement and to still be losing on re-feed is incredible xxxx

Tanya- you deserve that hangover, you've totally earned a night off! LOL!
Well done on your refeed loss, hope I'm similar, but will be happy with a sts! xx

Thanks guys :)

Irish - i didnt deserve a hangover this bad! :( My head has been constantly banging since i woke this morning! I neverrrr!!! get hangovers. Ever. I am always fine the following day and always really chirpy but today - oh my word! I think someone has it in for me lol

Well done tanya you must be thrilled ..you look years younger too
i know 8 stone :eek: of pure will power and LT did it for you and you give so much back in your support for others i'm so proud to know the online you ! :D

debz x

Ha - you're one of those skinny girls who can't handle her drink!! ;)

Well done chick x

Ha - you're one of those skinny girls who can't handle her drink!! ;)

:rotflmao:

I remember i used to be able to put away a good few pints of cider and black, followed by some sour shots, then double vodka and cokes, plenty of em! ... but now!! Last night i had like 6/7 single vodka & diet cokes and boy i am suffering! lol

8 stone nearly waa haa way to go Tanya, at least with vodka and diet coke you wont have done much damage to your weight, lets hope you are feeling better by tea time (I hate having a hangover) it certainly makes a difference being slimmer.

Back