Refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SlimJ, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. SlimJ

SlimJ Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Starting refeed today and am excited and anxious at the same time. Just have this really strong feeling that as soon as I start eating again i'll put on the weight too. I don't like being scared about eating! Aaaargh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you follow the refeed plan to the letter you shouldn't gain and even if you do it won't be by much. The main thing you need to remember is to keep on with the water. If you stop drinking the water you will gain - it'll just be water retention but it's just as disheartening.

Good luck hun!

4. SlimJ

SlimJ Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks Rainbow.
    Just feel like refeeding day 1 for a few days before moving onto day 2. Is that allowed or does it give negative results?

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    try not to worry, i was the same but have now been eating for over 5 weeks and lost a further 4lbs and am now maintaining and i do still have the odd treat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.