Refeeding 2nd time round

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Just found out we are moving which im over the moon about but we need every penny we can get at the moment so I'm going to have to refeed earlier than planned so I HAVE to get this right and not put on to much weight as I won't be able to come back on for a while, my plan is small portions as last time I think my portions were a little bigger than they should of been. Just got weighed and I'm 10st6lb so if I can maintain this this week or just put on a couple of pound at most I shall be over the moon then eventually try loose weight by healthy eating and exercise ( I can dream can't I) i posted my before and afters in the inspirational pictures part of the forum. wish me luck peeps this is scary stuff x

Day 1

breakfast - lipotrim

lunch - chicken with cucumber and 3 small cherry tomatoes

dinner - lipotrim

Drinks - two teas and water

Wow Emma how exciting, when do you think you'll be moving?

Good luck with your refeed, I'm sure you'll do great x x x

Find out Tuesday - so excited.
I hope so I don't want to put lots back on, have you got any tips as you did and are doing so well x

I'm being very nosey now and its ok if you don't want to say, but how come you don't know where you're moving to?!

You seem a lot more confident when speaking about your refeed than the last time so you'll do great. Your meal today sounds super healthy :)

I'm currently downloading myfitnesspal to my phone, Buttercup and Sam use it and said it helped them, its a calorie counter thing i think

Yeah that's great that app, I downloaded it and it has all the foods including the shakes so helps you keep on track!

Thats ok, you can be as nosey as you like lol I do know where I'm moving to , its just round the corner to where i am now but just don't have a date yet as there is being some work done to it but should know more after the bank holiday weekend, I can't wait tho as we are currently renting a flat so it will be great to live in a house, the kids will love it xx

Day 2

didn't have breakfast

lunch - chicken 4oz with small salad

dinner - lipotrim

evening - small ham salad with one slice of ham

Sorry i misread about your move! It's very exciting moving house, hectic, but exciting :)

Your refeed sounds so healthy and controlled Emma, you should do very well by the sounds of it :)

On myfitnesspal, what did you type in to search for the shakes? I couldn't find them or anything to do with lipotrim

That's ok , I just typed lipotrim and it come up with all the products and I pressed shake, I'm trying to not go over 600 calories a day which is easy at the moment as its only chicken salads xx

Day 3

breakfast- lipotrim

lunch - ham salad stir fried in a little water

dinner- chicken salad also stir fried in a little water , 1 spoon full of rice as had no potatoes so substituted with a little rice

Good luck with your refeeding and your movimg dear:553:

Thanks Hun xx

Sounds like you're doing great Emma! x x x

I hope so , only the scales will know that so far I'm the same weight but only done 3 days so I'm expecting to put a couple of pound on although I'd obviously like not to put any x

I know. I was disappointed putting some on during refeed, but I seemed quite stable until my wheels fell off the other day :( I think we get so 'programmed' to losing weight that it's really difficult to comprehend that we should now be looking at maintaining. I admit I miss the 'buzz' from losing weight as this isn't an option anymore and I need to find other ways to feel great each week. I also wonder if this is the reason why so many put the weight back on and have difficulty maintaining... because they aren't losing it anymore. Do you know what I mean? :)

I totally get what you mean I miss the Monday weigh in buzz and wonder if foods really worth it, but we have to eat so I need to make sure I eat for the right reasons and not just stuff my face coz I'm watching eastenders or comfort eating. I've have a wisdom tooth coming through so been really unwell with it today and just been to the emergency dentist so all I had today was a shake, banana and 2 new potatoes as can only manage the soft stuff, salad was to hard to chew. Could do with TFR at the moment lol never thought I'd say that
x

Oh no!

Sorry to hear you're struggling with your tooth. Worst things teeth, painful when they come, and painful when they go :(

I hope you've got some good painkillers and you get some sleep. Cloves are quite good at numbing your gum if you can put up with the taste and have some to hand x x x

Thanks Hun they gave me some antibiotics tonight so looking forward to them kicking in but also have taken some pain killers too but don't seem to be touching the pain, annoying, hope it don't effect my refeed to much.
hows the maintenance going what kind of breakfasts you having out of curiosity, was thinking what breakfast we would have on a normal food diet xx

I'm not much of a breakfast person, and find if I start eating early in the day, I want to keep eating all day too. I mostly have some fruit between 11am and 12pm. Lunch - usually chicken/ham salad with a couple of cracker breads between 1 and 2pm. Snack at 5pm yoghurt and fruit and dinner at 9pm. Dinner tonight was tuna/salad with 2 small jacket potatoes because I'm still working on this weeks misdemeanour and want to get rid of the extra few ponds asap! I also like having an omelette with onions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Stirfry's are good too. Prefer to stick to salad mostly because I really like the taste and also because the veg gives me a lot more wind than the salad does ;) One of the good things about TFR was the distinct lack of wind which I quite liked lol

My wisdom teeth have been really bad today and couldn't eat salad ( I tried) so had all bran flakes with skimmed milk and a lipotrim shake, I've emailed lipotrim to see if that's ok and not got a reply as yet just wondered what everyone else thought x

Back