Refeeding soon

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by lou1, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya,

I'll be re-feeding soon and have a few questions to ask if anyone can help me out please!!! :confused::confused::confused:

When on re-feeding do u use the maintenance shakes or the Tfr shakes and stuff?

Does anyone know how much the maintenance shakes/bars/soups cost in Republic of Ireland?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    You can use both types of shakes for refeed. I stuck to TFR ones as i knew i liked them etc.

Not sure about the cost in N.I though sorry.

4. differentusername

differentusername Getting married in July!!

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr 100%
    Hi i bought a 7 pack of the caramel bars at €17.50 in roi. They r very nice and very handy for when your out and about. Also when your finished tfr ur pharmacy should give u one free sample of each maintenance flavour so that helps as you can see which flavours you like. Ive just started refeed so havnt tasted many of them yet but the bars r very handy, filling and tasty. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.