REFEEDING TODAY :o(

Patricia32

Well due to issues with my Bowel, I have to refeed today, 2 weeks earlier than I had anticipated :( I still lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is amazing and I'm so delighted with it.

Can any of you guys give me advice on what you ate for your refeed week?

As I want to make sure I do it right and not gain any of what I have off.

Nice to see that my post has 34 views and not 1 reply :mad:

Patricia32 said:
Well due to issues with my Bowel, I have to refeed today, 2 weeks earlier than I had anticipated :( I still lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is amazing and I'm so delighted with it.

Can any of you guys give me advice on what you ate for your refeed week?

As I want to make sure I do it right and not gain any of what I have off.

Hi Patricia

I refed in August and this Is what I ate for the first 4 days: I lost two pounds that week too!

Re feeding diary

Day 1
breakfast and lunch
2 shakes

Dinner
4oz of chicken breast diced and coated in paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper. Dry fried for a few minutes

Small salad with lettuce, onions, peppers and cucumber

1lb loss

Day 2

Breakfast shake

Lunch
As day 1 dinner - paprika and cayenne chicken and small salad

Dinner
4oz of smoked haddock and one serving of petit pois ( I wasn't keen on the haddock- glad it was smoked though)

Day 3

Breakfast - shake

Lunch - sliced green pepper and onion, dry fried with chilli and paprika chicken

Dinner - garlic and herb chicken with jacket potato, low fat creme fraiche and petit pois ( only ended up having the potato as I was stuffed following lunch)

Day 4

Breakfast - shake

Lunch
Mexican chicken sandwich with lettuce, cucumber, onion and salad cream

Dinner
Salmon steak with 8oz jacket and 2 servings of petit pois

Day 5 similar to day 4- included a small apple and a clementine and had Bolognaise with rice (as I don't like pasta) for dinner!

I hope that helps - obviously the portion sizes were in line with the lipotrim instructions on refeeding.

Thank you im much Sandy i really appreciate your message :) im having chicken and broccoli and peas this evening and i can't wait :)

Hi all I have been on lipotrim for 6 weeks and lost 30lb... Which I'm delighted with but absolutely terrified of putting it back on..!
Have craved fresh beetroot and pickled onions and wondered if they were allowed on refeed..?

Hi all I have been on lipotrim for 6 weeks and lost 30lb... Which I'm delighted with but absolutely terrified of putting it back on..!
Have craved fresh beetroot and pickled onions and wondered if they were allowed on refeed..?

Hi there! Just spotted this. I don't see why you couldn't have either. I would mix them in with your salad. Not too much of them obviously ;)

Hi Nanny!

I don't think they are allowed in the first three days but thereafter should be fine in moderation for the first weeks refeed as squishy suggested! X

Back