Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

REFEEEEEEED!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Mapenzi, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mapenzi

Mapenzi Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi all! well I weighed in today (day 22 and the second day of refeed) and another 5 lbs gone! yippee!! well that's taken me down to target and I'm all set for refeed! tuna salad has never tasted so good!! just a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind helping... when am I allowed fat free jelly? when will I come out of ketosis cos I'm still in it and I'm drained!! last one... when can I drink alcohol again?? thank you! :) x

pumpkineater likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Fat free jelly - leave it untill after day 7.
    Out of ketosis - probably around day 4 when you start to introduce carbs such as potatoes & breads.
    Alcohol - after day 7 :)

4. Mapenzi

Mapenzi Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you summergurl! I'm so worried about putting weight back on again this time! I'm sure I wasn't this bad last time!! haha x

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Fear is good. I still fear it now, so do many of us maintainers on here - its all part of helping us to keep the weight off :)x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.