Regional Group's Competition??

becciharland

Hi

Is anyone else group having a regional group competition on the biggest loss of weight for the different groups over 12 weeks??

I have been stuck in a big rut for 2 months, ive gain a little from Nov, but then started to maintain my weight and havent really lost any.... So i have found that this competition has put me back on track and im doing well so far this week.... Only having time to fit in 2 exercise classes as working away alot this week and plus its star week so im just hoping for a 2lb loss this week and i would be happy..... But game on!! lol

Yes all the groups are having it although not sure if they're all doing the same 12 week period.

becciharland - It's good that this has you motivated. Seems like you love a challenge?

Good luck for your weight loss this week! :D

yep yep we are starting ours this week altho we got told about it last week cos our C is on holiday this week but wanted to be the one to tell us aaannnd after telling them all that as a collective we had lost an elephants penis last week, I'm bringing in the list that's on here and we are gonna be writing down the equivalents lol

LOL ive just been on the phone to my consultant and worked out that she is my compertition as she goes to her own group..... We are having a tasting session so ive said i will make her her own plate of food covered in lard and chocolate hahaha (i laugh with a evil tone lol )

Ours starts tonight too & taster session (i'm taking porridge pancaske, fromage frais & ikkle bit honey) x

Back