Regrettable Break

girlsbig98

Silver Member
I have to admit that I got a bit fed up of being on plan and wanted a bit of a break, so I did... for more than a whole month and im really regretting it. Ive also put 6lbs on too, I feel so ashamed, I cant believe I took a break for that long. It was only suppost to be for a week or so but then I kept thinking "one more week wont hurt" and then again "another weeks fine". Aaaarrgh
Its time to sort my life and my weight out, 2 days ago I decided to join the local gym and i shall be doing some light cardio workouts just to help. Hopefully I will stay motivated this time and NO QUITTING!
So with the gym im also going back to good old "slim and save", I know it works, ive done it before. I just need to get my mojo back. So im looking on here for some buddys. Someone I can talk to and get to know, I think this time around it will really help if I had someone. I currently live alone and dont have many people to talk apart from those at work. So slimming buddys urgently required! xoxo

Hi there
Don't beat yourself up about the break. We all fall off the wagon every once in a while. You came back and that's what matters.good luck x

I took a year off plan after my wedding and put on nearly 2 stone. :sigh: But I'm back on the plan now and feeling really determined! Good luck on your restart, I'm sure you'll shift those 6lbs in no time!

Well done on making the choice to come back :) ... and to start again .... I am sure everyone here on this site will support you ... and help you stay on track and achieve your goal. ... It's day 1 for me and in the past I have had many weeks like you describe and not made the choice to come back sooner ... This time I am going to embrace a new way of life because I want to reach goal and stay there :) .... I think you are right, it is important to have buddies ... so please consider that you have one here who will try her best to help you stay on track ... Have a great weekend x

Thanks everyone, your comments really mean alot to me. I wish you all the very best of luck on your diets. Is anyone else on a vlcd i can relate to? Ive had to restart slim and save, to me they are by far a godsend. They are so helpful on the phone and the meals are delicious. xoxo

Back