reindeer

:( poor Rudolph!

Boohooo. I have a "thing" about people eating cute animals lol!

What's a cute animal? Are reindeer cuter than chickens? or lambs?

I once had reindeer steak with lingonberry sauce, in Stockholm - it was very nice. Must pop round to Lidl.

Just for the record, venison (and I imagine reindeer would be similar) is a really low fat red meat. I'm sure I've read that it has less fat than a chicken breast of the same size. I loooove venison!

What's a cute animal? Are reindeer cuter than chickens? or lambs?

I once had reindeer steak with lingonberry sauce, in Stockholm - it was very nice. Must pop round to Lidl.

You can't tell me that this...
chicken.jpg
is anywhere near as cute as this...
reindeer_8_330_330x330.jpg
LOL :giggle:

I wasn't serious though. I don't have anything against anyone eating anything. I just couldn't eat them myself - I can't even eat lamb, I'd feel so guilty!

Just for the record, venison (and I imagine reindeer would be similar) is a really low fat red meat. I'm sure I've read that it has less fat than a chicken breast of the same size. I loooove venison!

They also sell vension, quail, partridge (but tried all them before) there too but got loads of vension in the freezer :p

I mentioned this to my vegetarian friend and her response was ''go for it, stock up'' she has the same view as me, which is if you eat meat, you can't really be fussy what animals you do and don't eat.... unless of course you don't like the flavour

Although Stevie I'm glad you don't eat lamb as I was feeling slightly sorry for them when you said you couldn't eat reindeer because they're cute.

If anyone is interested you can get reindeer steaks in Lidl ATM, yum-yum :-D

Hey hun
im intrigued about this reindeer steak, are they fresh or frozen? And how much? Ps do you have a pic of the pack?xx

Yum. Fat is way below 5g per 100g so should be free :)

Thanks for that Hun, I wasn't sure if it would be free so posted the back of the pack too. I'll remember that method :)

Back