Reintroducing myself!

fatb#tchnomore

Hi everyone, I joined here in Dec 2014 and only ever posted once but have been watching since.

I am reintroducing myself because so much has changed since 2014. I've had a baby since then who is now 16months old. I joined SW when he was 10 months and was 13stone 10lbs. I stopped going in January this year as I got disheartened with everything about the group. The competition, pressure and assumptions from people at the group all got to me and I decided to do it from home. I haven't lost much since then to be honest. Really I lost 2 lbs and put it back on again this week. Last week we got some horrible news about my mother's health and I have eaten rings around myself since. I've taken stock of things and am back on plan as of this morning. I weighed in at 11 stone 7lbs this morning so I have another 21 lbs to go to target. I am going to log on here everyday. I probably won't post everyday but will more than likely get ideas and inspiration from you all. I'm really looking forward to gettint to know everyone here. ☺

Back