Rejoined at another group !

roannegreenway

Well I don't know if anyone remembers a thread I started a month ago regarding the weight of our consultants but I really had an issue with my local one as she quite clearly was bigger than me and often joked that she was glad that she wasn't with WW as she wouldn't have a job , now I thought it was just me but each week the numbers were dwindling and there was just no motivation to lose any weight as I didn't feel inspired , so after talking to a few people at the group we moved , it's a good 3 mile walk ( I don't drive and I thought the walk would be good ) but was overwhelmed as to how motivated the male consultant was ...... He basically made it clear that you can weigh in for free at home so bloody well stay for the meeting and that he's followed the plan for 8 years and is only one of 5 men to hold the highest award for class weight loss ...... Felt so great listening to him talk and rave about a plan that to be honest I didn't get till last night ..... Well just wanted to say that although I've put on weight I feel better than ever xxx

It's really grand you've got a C who is inspiring you. I think my C is fantastic and really look forward to going to my meeting every week. It make such a difference.

Got a midweek call yesterday to see how I'm doing and do I need any help , also got added to our private FB page where everyone is so friendly , really chuffed at my C top bloke and really down to earth , loves the plan and raves about EE at every chance x

Back