rejoinin 2nte and super excited!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone! :DHope u all had a great weekend! The weather in Northern Ireland is so depressing today! Where is the sunshine!lol

Anyways, i’m startin back to ww 2nte and im soooo excited (how sad lol) cant wait to get back on track from 2mro and start losin weight and this time i will do it! im sooooooo determined, although I will need all your help and support as my willpower is pathetic lol i feel so fat and frumpy at the min and im the heaviest I have ever been, but its no-one fault but my own and im always goin on about how unhappy I am with my weight but I am the only one who can change it so im bitin the bullet and doin it! i want to feel happy within my self and not self conscious and by following ww I can do this.. lookin 4ward2 talkin to u all and getting some motivational tips etc xxxx

:girlpower::sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Go for it :D

I would say this is a life change not a diet so it should encourage you to be more active and eat the right things with some naughty things in moderation.

My tips are to track everything and not to get down if you have a bad week or day or meal! It will only make you feel depressed! Knowing you can change after the bad period is better than slipping back into old ways, thats the hard work :D

Mini likes this.
  4. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Good luck for rejoining! xx

Mini likes this.
  5. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Yep thats exactly wat im gonna do, gonna also post my food diary on here so if theres anything u think i need to change u can help me out, really lookin 4ward2 gettin stuck in 2mro, i no i can do it this time xx

6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi christie, you sound really motivated and determined which is fab! I wish you the very best of luck with your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

Mini likes this.
  7. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Christie im exactly the same, ive never been so heavy! My first year at uni really made me put on a lot of weight! Id say mostly from alcohol, definatly not good! I just hope i can stick to this! :)

8. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u sharkbait :)

u can do it kelz!we both can!to be honest i blame my bf hehe since we got 2gether 2 yrs ago iv just ballooned!all the takeaways n munchies etc got the better of me! lol

aw well at least im doin sumthin bout it! we both r!we will keep each other motivated!xx

9. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Sounds good! :) let me know how to get on tommorow, being the first day and all! How exciting!! :)

10. kerannwil

kerannwil Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.