Rejoining after small break target by christmas!

Browsie

Silver Member
Hi all. I am rejoining tomorrow after having a few weeks off. I lost nearly 2 stone then got stuck and gave STS since before Christmas losing and gaining the same couple of pounds.

Anyway went on holiday and decided to take a break and have been stuffing my face ever since! I'm going back as a brand new mbr (to the same group) and expecting a gain but hoping this will spur me on to stick to the plan and hopefully get to target before Christmas.

Is anyone else hoping to be target for xmas? Maybe we could do it together? I'll post up my starting weight tomorrow feel welcome to join me. Xx

Hi and welcome.

Your target is certainly achievable by Christmas...good luck with it!

Welcome back =] and good luck achieving your goal =] you can do it!!!!!!!!! =]

Hi Browsie, looks like I am in the same boat as you. After loosing over 3 stone I got within half a stone of target in April this year and seemed to loose the plot. I have been messing around the last couple of months and now weigh 12st 2 (put on 12lbs). Crunch time came last Friday when I had to buy a new pair of jeans as my others were way too snug and uncomfortable. So started back yesterday. Doing it myself with SW. Want to be 10.7 stone for christmas. It is 13 weeks to 25th Dec so it is very achieveable. Lets put the head down and get to target for a very happy Christmas.

Thanks Everyone it's good to be back.

Hi Fairymary - got weighed yesterday and I'm 11 6 - so I've put 6lbs on in 4 wks. Not too bad as I've been on holiday as well for one of those weeks.

Set my interim goal of 10 stone, I'd like to get this before christmas. So thats 20lbs in 12 wks which is just over 1.5 lb a wk.

OH is doing it with me this time as well. So pleased he just said i'm coming with you! Been trying to get him on the band wagon for a while as he has quite a bit to loose. Anyway hoping it makes it easier now we're doing it together. I'm going to keep posting on this thread to keep myself motivated!!

Good luck!

Hi Browsie
Hope all is going well so far for you. Good to see OH is joining you as it does make it easier. My OH didnt set out to loose any weight earlier this year but as I had stopped buying the rubbish he lost 9lbs without even trying because we were all eating healthier.

Been doing really well the last 4 days, kept my syns to under 10 a day. I have to go out to lunch with work today (a collague is retiring) so I cant get out of it. already have dinner ready at home so I know I have to limit myself to something light. Then I have a family dinner out tomorrow night - another testing time!! I am determined though not to get carried away and will limit my syns as much as I can without being miserable :) Will be driving so at least I wont be wasting syns on alcohol!!!

Hope the weekend goes well for you

Hi Fairymary,

Have you been able to look at the menu for your lunch and family meal out? I find it really helps me to pick what I'm going to have in advance. A lot of the time when I go out with work we pre-order so its easier to pick something SW friendly and not be swayed with what everyone else is having. I also tend to ask for things with a large side salad rather than chips. Last time we went out I have a grilled chicken burger with a salad and just synned the bread - didn't feel too left out then!!

I'm doing really well so far 2 100% days and planned everything I'm going to eat so today will be too know it doesn't sound like a lot but couldn't get through 1 day last time! I've just joined the October challenge group on here - want to loose 7lbs to get my first award and also get me into the 10's. 10st 12lbs was my sticking point last time so hopefully get past that this time!

Keep that determination you've got now in your mind, you can go out and make good choices, you'll feel so good about yourself when you do!! Let me know how you get on. xx

Got over my 2 meals out over the weekend. Remained as much in control as I could. I had to flexi syn the meal out on Saturday (It was a post birthday celebration for me) and I reckon about 25 syns in total for the meal including birthday cake. (I did have a look online alright at the menu and it definitely helped me make the right choices -thanks for that tip). I enjoyed my night out, no guilt or feeling sorry for myself.

Lost 3lb this week, really chuffed. Have caught a cold so no energy for doing exercise.

How did your weekend go for you?

Oh well done you, it's great when you can go out and have a good time without blowing the syns. Make you feel better than any desert could!!

Weekend was good for me, we did a meal planner for this week and did a 'big' shop. I've stayed 100% on plan without too much difficulty. I'm so proud cause not done that for ages. Weigh in tomorrow so fingeres crossed it shows on the scales. It's * week so hoping it doesn't make to much of a difference.

Well done on your loss. Oh no colds are horrid plan lots of SW comfort foods like stews and SW chips to make yourself feel better. I'll let you know how I get on for tomorrow, hoping for about 3lbs *crosses fingers!*

Yes its tough having a cold and you have no sense of taste. You know that constant hungry feeling you have and its not hunger. I made a big pot of Tuscan bean soup (got it in one of the SW magazines), threw in some bits of cooked chicken and it was quite delish if i do say so myself.
Planning really does seem to be the key. Good on you for getting in your big shop and planning out your meals. Its a great sense of control and knowing what you are going to eat and when. It also really does stop the sneaky munchies.

I am still keeping on track too, mind you I have eaten quite a few strepsils (for my throat) over the last few days but I am not going to worry about it, they are for medicinal purposes!

Keep it going and hope weigh in goes well for you today
FMx

I lost 2.5lbs! Think it may have been more if it wasn't * week but I'm happy. It's a step in the right direction. Going for 2 lbs next week. X

So excited posted before I'd finished! How you feeling?

Planning is the key that and variation. Made the classic cheese pie other day and OH is making the chicken curry and spinach rich out of this month mag. Hope you feel better soon. X

Hi littlemiss. My cons is lovely I told him I was going to take a break and come back and he was totally supportive. Lost 2.5 which is great it's * week so hopefully will get a good lose next week.

Definitely would like to be target for Xmas it'll be great to go shopping in sales and buy nice things that I'll know I will be able to wear for a long time rather then getting stuff cause it's cheap and hoping I'll have lost weight soon then have to wear them all the time cause haven't! Oh and breathe!! Good luck with your journey too. Xx

So excited posted before I'd finished! How you feeling?

Planning is the key that and variation. Made the classic cheese pie other day and OH is making the chicken curry and spinach rich out of this month mag. Hope you feel better soon. X

Brilliant loss Browsie, well done. It's a great feeling isnt it? I am feeling much better now, cold just about gone. Think I will be able to venture out and get some exercise. Been missing out on it. I am still ticking along nicely, I will be weighing in on Saturday morning so will let you know how I get on then.

Back