1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Rejoining Group

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Brightonrosie, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I haven't been to group for about a year. I was a target member when i left but now need to shift ten pounds at least. I know things have changed like password and how that is done but will the new system still recognise me as a previous target member or will i need to rejoin Are the books still the same or did they bring out new ones this year ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You should still be recognised by the computer system. We had a target member rejoin, it recognised her and allowed her to weigh in free for the first week.
    She had gained 12lb, so the next week she got weighed and had to go back to pay as she hadn't lost enough to get back into her target.
    You shouldn't have to rejoin, and there haven't been any new food optimising books out since Jan last year (I think)
    Good luck Rosie. Let us know how you get on. x
    Brightonrosie likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.