Rejoining SW (again)...Need some motivation to stick to it for good this time!!!

.dimples.

I think it's pretty much a given that once you have been classed as obese you are always going to have to watch what you eat and we will never be one of those jammy folk who can eat whatever they like and never put on an ounce of fat!!

I am the typical yo-yo dieter, although the last time I gave up I felt a bit dismayed that my body had seemingly changed and I wasn't losing as much as I would have liked to have lost...compared to a year or two before and I would lose at least 3lbs each week with ease.

Well I am re-joining Wednesday or Thursday of this week and I was wondering if any of you wonderful people can give me some helpful hints or tips to help me re-join and stay there. I would say I have around 7 stone to lose, the exercise I can do is limited as I have a torn muscle in my knee...but I can walk and plan to walk to work (around 2 miles) whenever it is nice weather. I will take onboard any suggestions / hints / tips etc etc. I would just really appreciate the support.

I'm 30 next year and I would love to be able to shop in shops other than Evans and DP!!

xx

Back