Extra Easy Rejoining tomorrow after 7months!

Amyt1988

I'm so scared going to a new class. I really need to stick to it this time!
Deep down I'm really unhappy about my weight! :-(
Can't wait to feel healthy again would like to lose 5stone x

It's scary when you first walk in but you'll be fine! I went on my own too but now I know everyone there and we all have a right laugh together ;)

Good luck - you can do it this time! xxx

Hi Amy,

I'm rejoining this Thursday...i'm goingt o the group in my local village and the consultant that i disliked before has left. However the consultatne from my last group has taken it over. I was hoping for a completely fresh start. But she is lovely so it's not too bad!

Wishing you lots of luck! Will check in on you tomorrow. I'm happy to pair up as buddies lol! I lastwent to group in April last year, i weighed myself in Boots last week and i would like to lose atleast 4.5 stone! :-D

I'm Becca, 30 and mummy to 2! xx

Hi Amy,

I'm rejoining this Thursday...i'm goingt o the group in my local village and the consultant that i disliked before has left. However the consultatne from my last group has taken it over. I was hoping for a completely fresh start. But she is lovely so it's not too bad!

Wishing you lots of luck! Will check in on you tomorrow. I'm happy to pair up as buddies lol! I lastwent to group in April last year, i weighed myself in Boots last week and i would like to lose atleast 4.5 stone! :-D

I'm Becca, 30 and mummy to 2! xx

Hi becca, I'm Amy I'm 24 and mom 2 1 little girl, would be great to have a buddy! I lost 2 stone in 4 months at beginning of last year for our wedding and put it all back on and more :-( god knows y I do it!
I don't really get minimins yet lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi
I'm restarting tomorrow, going to a class at 7pm, this really has to be the last time for me, good luck to you
Bron

Hi
I'm restarting tomorrow, going to a class at 7pm, this really has to be the last time for me, good luck to you
Bron

Will be thinking of you too Bron! And Good Luck Ammy - this time we WILL do this :D xx

Hi all, good luck with your first week, I will be starting soon too with my sister, first time in about 12 years I have done SW and I'm really excited about it. Sending positive vibes to all newbies xx

Back