Reluctant Lipotrimers!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Julie Phillips, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lots of my friends are really impressed with my weight-loss, but none of them can pluck up the courage to take the plunge!!!! I have told them to have a look at the official website and also have a browse on here.
    I think this site plays a great big part in motivating everybody - so you never know, it might just convince one or two of them...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. danmc

danmc Member

I've got mates who have seen my losses and started themselves just to give up after a few days. It takes alot of will power to totally give up food not everybody can hack it.

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well said this site provides alot of inspiration seeing what people have actually achieved its amazing x

5. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    My friend and her sister started similar time to me. She lasted 4 days before eating sausage rolls and her sister lasted 3. I'm the only one who stuck with it even though they were calling it the evil hell diet but whos laughing now 2.5stone lighter?!

6. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim

would be nice to have a friend going through this with u ,,, ( i have u guys :grouphugg: ) a few i know tryed n failed
    i realy belive they failed cos they never wanted it bad enough ...... i know i do
    im sick of being a prumpy mum :cry:

7. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think you are right Linds - it's like any other addition - smoking,drinking etc... You have to really want to do it for yourself.
    My OH is sat on the settee munching away - but I am sat on the other settee losing weight while on this forum.:angeldevil: I know who will be sorriest in the morning!!!!!:doh:

8. LoveLea

LoveLea First Goal Under 20st!

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    23st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i completely agree!

9. Julie Phillips

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    He's gone to bed now - he doesn't feel well after all that guttsing....Oh my halo is shining so brightly:whistle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.