• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

remember me. and how muchdid u lose?

hey guys im back again having been off any diet since the begining of the year and the scales show it im at my complete heaviest now.

so 2 weeks ago i decided to do ss again and today is day 11 of 100% ss ive never stuck to it for longer than 5 days so am well chuffed im getting ma 1st weigh in 2nte as cdc was on hol am really looking forward to seeing how much ave lost.

i was wondering how much people who have stuck to it for a week have lost for some inspiration?:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Hi Melissa, welcome back. :) I've been doing CD for 11 weeks now and have been 100% throughout. I had my biggest loss in the first week which was 8lbs. My other losses have been smaller but I am happy with how it's going because I haven't got much to lose now.

Well done staying 100% - I know it is particularly difficult to do this on Sole Source, and good luck with your first weigh in. :)

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
I only lost 4lb in my first week (last week) and was a bit gutted with this.

Well done on sticking to it for so long. Happy weigh in

Charlie x

well i never followed thr the steps last time (maintainance) and like you, this year I found I'd put on 2stone back, I'd initially lost 3stones back in 2008, so I decided for only one week I was going to kick start myself with ssing... am on day 5 today and had a cheeky look in the morning and have already lost 6lbs so am well chuffed and hoping by sunday I will have lost a few more lbs.... good luck am sure you'll have a good loss... x

Setas

Silver Member
Hi Melissa,

I've been doing SS 100% for 4 weeks now and am 2 stone down - lost 13lbs the first week and 5lbs a week since then. Its the longest I have ever stuck to a diet without cheating - and long may it continue. Well done so far and good luck for your weigh in

Hi

I'm like Setas and have been SS for 4 weeks now. I'm just behind her 2 stone loss as I had a wobble in week 3 and binged but am now back in the zone and hope to catch her up fast :)

Hi

I'm like Setas and have been SS for 4 weeks now. I'm just behind her 2 stone loss as I had a wobble in week 3 and binged but am now back in the zone and hope to catch her up fast :)
Sounds good to me ;-)

hey guys well got weighed last night and i could not believe it i lost 18lbs i feel so motivated now.

Well done!! I've completed seven weeks so far, and I've lost 40.5 pounds, which I'm thrilled at. 18 pounds in one week. Wow!

Congrats!! You must be thrilled :D

i am totally thrilled thanks for youre messages xx

Thats fantastic - what a great start. Well done