Remember Me?

kirsty_baird_26

Gold Member
Hey
I posted here a while ago and left to rejoin slimming world, here i am back again with my tail between my knees.
Thinking of rejoining Calorie Counting since attending a dietican who said to me that slimming world was not good for my mentabilism chopping and changing days from red, green and extra easy.
I have an underactive thyroid and PCOS and majorly struggle to lose weight.
I want to lose around a stone and a half!!
Im thinking of starting CC now as i go on holiday in less than 3 weeks and see if i can shift a few lbs before holiday then continue after my holiday.
Thanks for listening ill go bump my old diary.
Kirsty

Good luck, you know whats right for you. I use some of the information from SW such as recipes and things like using spray light but the general concept does not work for me. I am naughty and break the 'rules' I need discpline and structure and I find CC for me a sucess :) Just remember everyone is different and you know what works for you.

I also have PCOS and I found giving up dairy made a huge difference for how I felt and how much weight I lost, I made a full switch from vegetarianism to veganism about three years ago and I'd never go back now. Unfortunately for me it doesn't look like I'll ever be able to bear children but I still noticed enough of a positive change to keep it up! Calorie counting for me has worked perfectly, I can eat whatever I like and it really forced me to look at food and my portion sizes which were waaaay out of hand. Best of luck shifting those lbs!

Last edited:
Back