Remember me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flabbyfay, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Hi all again :) not sure if anyone remembers me but i was the mad lady who ended up with the bad food :( I've been on a walking stick for months now and due to not being able to walk about to well i ended up depressed and started eating loads again:break_diet:
    I also had a pretty bad reaction to the pills the doc gave me to help me lose weight which was a shame as i was doing so well on them. In the end i lost 32LB but i've put about 14lb back on and i'm still very over weight :cry:
    So tonight i'm off to the Doc's to see what else i can do. I'm thinking i might give someting like liptotrim ago i will see what she says.
    Hope you all don't mind me coming back ?
    Fay xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi Fay! I remember you, welcome back. Good luck at the Doc's tonight xx
  4. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Thanks Vicky :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back. And you are still lighter than you were. Hope visit to the drs goes well

Irene xx
  6. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Thanks irene :)
    Yes i am still lighter than i was but it's slowly creeping back up :( for the last 2 years i've been losing and putting on the same 3 stone and i can never seem to get past the 14 stone mark so i want to get it sorted before i put the other 2 stone back on :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.