• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Remember me!

Flabbyfay

Silver Member
Hi all again :) not sure if anyone remembers me but i was the mad lady who ended up with the bad food :( I've been on a walking stick for months now and due to not being able to walk about to well i ended up depressed and started eating loads again:break_diet:
I also had a pretty bad reaction to the pills the doc gave me to help me lose weight which was a shame as i was doing so well on them. In the end i lost 32LB but i've put about 14lb back on and i'm still very over weight :cry:
So tonight i'm off to the Doc's to see what else i can do. I'm thinking i might give someting like liptotrim ago i will see what she says.
Hope you all don't mind me coming back ?
Fay xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
S: 15st2lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.15%)
Hi Fay! I remember you, welcome back. Good luck at the Doc's tonight xx

Flabbyfay

Silver Member
Welcome back. And you are still lighter than you were. Hope visit to the drs goes well

Irene xx
Thanks irene :)
Yes i am still lighter than i was but it's slowly creeping back up :( for the last 2 years i've been losing and putting on the same 3 stone and i can never seem to get past the 14 stone mark so i want to get it sorted before i put the other 2 stone back on :D