Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

Texty_F

Gold Member
:eek: Its that time again folks time goes so quickly. So .... lets get cracking and do this. The challenge will start on Friday the 1st November and run until Saturday the 30th November. Starting on the 1st it will be exactly 53 days to XMAS EVE. Thats 159 meals to plan if you have 3 a day. Start as you mean to go on, have a breakfast (make time not excuses), plan and prepare ahead you know it makes sense. How many of us go without meals and grab and go??? Make time for you!! Lots could be at target by Xmas, just think how amazing that would be :D:D

Who wants to start the ball rolling and add their name and goal to the list? I am bowing out of this months challenge because of my wobble last week but I will be back with bells on for the Dec one. Good Luck everyone xx

I'm in !!!
Will depend on how I do with the October challenge before I set my target.

Heres one for you Texty.

My first weigh in is on the Friday, 1st of November. If i declare the weeks losses for that week then that is a little unfair, as that makes my month 36 days long.

Do i just declare that week as zero? I can't ignore it as it will show me as not declaring.

Hi Daz

If your WI is the Friday 1st, then you will declare your loss on that date, your next WI would be the 8th and so on, you will have 5 WI's for November whereas I will only have 4 as I get weighed on a Weds. Just the way the calendar falls every month, some hit lucky some dont. :)

Going to aim for 3lbs...not a massive amount but it seems achievable and if I surpass it then even better.
9st 0.5 currently so that'll take me to 8st 11.5

You can do it Jenna - it doesnt have to be a massive amount any loss is brill hun

Will be joining in with this one too, not decided what my target will be yet...will see how I go with the October one first :)

Hi I'm in. I'm doing SW from home. Didn't fair well in the October challenge but hope to pull through this month. :) I only have 4 weigh ins in November, so can you put me down for 7 lbs please. Thanks.

Kay xx

Going to aim for 3lbs...not a massive amount but it seems achievable and if I surpass it then even better.
9st 0.5 currently so that'll take me to 8st 11.5

I'm in please 4lb to lose .
Thanx

Im going to say 6lbs again... only need 1.5lbs to complete October one.. but I dont think ill do it... we will see xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm in. I'm doing SW from home. Didn't fair well in the October challenge but hope to pull through this month. :) I only have 4 weigh ins in November, so can you put me down for 7 lbs please. Thanks.

Kay xx

All in and logged.

Shall just do this for setting up, save having to constantly load a blank sheet.

If you join then just let me know if i don't quote you like this as being in.

I'm in to the tune of 5lbs :)

Back