renewed love of plan at week 16

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
He heeeeee, the monotony of this diet just improved by me drinking my shake through a straw. For some reason it tastes different and that's exciting! I only ever drink choc mint so this discovery has taken me to a new level!
What am I like?

lol , they are lovely through a straw , I was a choc mint -o -holic too but since christmas I have 1 bar , 1 maple and pecan porridge and 1 chocolate ice cream tetra , Every day , I love the choc mint shake but to be honest I dont find it fills me up and leaves me hungry !! so the more solid products do it for me !!!!

i drink mine mainly through a straw, because the crushed ice is too cold! lol

you need to join our goal by easter thread!!!! :)

Ooh...will have to try that. I've gone off hot shakes for some season so am only drinking ice blended ones

So u can ice too your shake and blend them ?

Yup twilight.. .I find about 300mls of water and about 10 ice cubes is the best combination... gives a bit of texture but is not too much like a slushpuppie... and makes about a pint... they are lovely!

I always have shakes with a straw & ice! Cannot stand them without! X

mmm going to try that - only had mine straight as per packet so far...i know boring.

How do you crush your ice? I usually use a hand blender. Do you need a smoothie maker or food processor?

Great news rt!

Xxx

How do you crush your ice? I usually use a hand blender. Do you need a smoothie maker or food processor?

Great news rt!

Xxx

With the handblender .. crushes them fine I find. Have the water and the powder in too though.. it doesn't crush as well without the water in I find.

Back