Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Replacement gym ball plug/stooper

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by fonzo, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. fonzo

fonzo Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi folks,
    was wondering if someone could help me? A few months ago I moved house and deflated my gym ball. I put the plug/ stopper in a "safe" place, but after much searching cannot find it!
    I am trying to buy a replacement stopper online, managed to find one £2.72.. but the postage and packaging bring the total price up to £15.72!
    Does anyone know where I could get one? Or if anyone has a defunct gym ball (e.g. burst) could they spare the stopper? Of course willing to pay any postage.

Many thanks,
    Fonz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

If you have a nose on ebay, a lot of gym balls are going for 99p plus postage, so you might be better just buying another one...either keep the new one or just buy it for the plug/stopper. There's one on there at the mo, 99p with £2 postage, finishes tomorrow. Just search for "gym ball" and then "ending soonest".

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.