• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Replacement gym ball plug/stooper

S: 14st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 2st2lb(14.85%)
Hi folks,
was wondering if someone could help me? A few months ago I moved house and deflated my gym ball. I put the plug/ stopper in a "safe" place, but after much searching cannot find it!
I am trying to buy a replacement stopper online, managed to find one £2.72.. but the postage and packaging bring the total price up to £15.72!
Does anyone know where I could get one? Or if anyone has a defunct gym ball (e.g. burst) could they spare the stopper? Of course willing to pay any postage.

Many thanks,
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you have a nose on ebay, a lot of gym balls are going for 99p plus postage, so you might be better just buying another one...either keep the new one or just buy it for the plug/stopper. There's one on there at the mo, 99p with £2 postage, finishes tomorrow. Just search for "gym ball" and then "ending soonest".

Similar threads