Reply from exante re xmas offers

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Bernice, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi All,

This is the reply I had from Exante:-

Hi Bernice,

We are working to get the Christmas offers online as soon as possible. We were hoping to have then launched by last weekend but the technical implementation of the work on the website has taken longer than anticipated. We are now looking to launch this week, but don't worry we will email as soon as the offer goes live so that all our customers know.

Our Christmas offers will be based around discounts on full priced items, but we won't be having any further discount on our bumper packs which will still have their 50% discounted price.

Kind Regards,

Shona Pechey
    Exante Diet Customer Care

We will see!!!!!xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I do wish they'd hurry up I'm definitely holding off that sounds like they might reduce the packs of 50 shakes (she says hopefully)

4. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well, what do you know? A reply at last!

Hope they hurry up cos I needed to order today - but didn't because I'm waiting to see what the offers are.

Unfortunately I used my lack of shakes as an excuse to sample my 12 year old son's peach and apricot crumble he made in food tech (blimey, they used to be called cookery lessons in my day!). And very nice it was too. :eek:

Come on, Exante, or I shall be back to my bad habits again!

5. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Me too! I have been off track for nearly 2 weeks now, and am now completely out of shakes. Todays snow somehow made me justify spending the whole afternoon in a coffee shop with my fitness instructor, then coming home to sticky toffee pudding and custard!!!! I so need to know whats going on so I can reorder and get back on track!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.