REPUTATION COMMENTS

Texty_F

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

I just thought I would ask that all the lovely people who leave comments for anyone, whether they be good or bad that they leave their names, so that the receiver knows who's sent it. I have had some lovely comments in the past and don't know who to thank :D.

Muchas Gracias xx

I always leave my name, not that I leave that many reputation comments these days, don't know why x

It's where if you like someone's post etc you click on the star at the bottom of the box under the name and leave a comment letting them know.
It then shows as rep power, you have had 17 looking at your stats? X

I see that my stats say 17 rep power, but if I had had comments where would I see them? I have been on minimins for over 18months and still get confused!

I see that my stats say 17 rep power, but if I had had comments where would I see them? I have been on minimins for over 18months and still get confused!

If you go into 'Settings' on the Blue Bar on top of the page and scroll down you will see the latest reputation given by you and those you have received...it only show the last five in each case.

You should get a notification saying new reputation comment I'll see if can do one for you x

If you go into 'Settings' on the Blue Bar on top of the page and scroll down you will see the latest reputation given by you and those you have received...it only show the last five in each case.

I see! Thank you both. I think I might have notifications switched off, but found where the comments were.

Back