reputation?

how/ why do you give a reputation on this site pls x

click the middle icon on bottom left. looks kike a white tree, and its to say the post is good xx

I like to use it when someone is being an inspiration or just needs to be made to smile, plus its lovely to get a comment back :)

I'm glad you asked! I got one earlier but no comment and assumed it was something to do with the number of posts (rep as in replies LOL).

That's lovely that you can rate posts like that! I like this forum more and more every day! :talk017:

Oh and I love the little smilies!! :painting:

Thanks Claira, I had no idea how to do that. People leave them for me and I couldn't give them back. Also pl don't leave their name tho.

I've only just started leaving my name-I always used to forget LOL.it makes me smile when I get a rep so I try and leave one for people that inspire me, or encourage me when I feel down.

I've only just started leaving my name-I always used to forget LOL.it makes me smile when I get a rep so I try and leave one for people that inspire me, or encourage me when I feel down.

Hey hon ..
i wanted to leave a rep for you to make you smile....... but it said I have to spread the love around .. lol I did try though xxx Hope your feeling better today xxxx

Aww thanks curly...yeah I get that sometimes too:) Off for my weigh in this morning(I hate weighing in early!)

Last edited:
Hey Rose..
Im off for weigh in today too.. so you and me both and I feel really bloated and yucky. what with my tummy upset and totm should be ariving soon.... Damn it..
Good luck hon x

Back