Resetting target but not by the half stone

Lucylu79

Gold Member
My target is 8st 2 meaning I can go up to 8 st 5, trouble is at the top end I feel uncomfortable in some of my jeans.

I will be out of target when I weigh next and I was wondering if I could reset my target to 8st meaning 8st 3 is the max I'm aloud. I also thought paying again would help kick start the urge to lose and with a good chance that some will come off early with the Xmas bloat.

I spoke to my cons and she said the computer might not let me as it's only lowering it by 2lbs.

Just wondering anyone's else's thoughts but mainly if you know whether it can be done?!

My cons also said I'd be best just trying to get to the lower end of my target and whilst I agree I just thought paying again would help, plus I get to be that couple of pounds more comfortable if that makes sense!

Any advice greatly received....

Why don't u keep the target same as group and free membership and put the £4.95 fee in your own money tub (give to a family or friend if you need it out way of spending) and then you have your incentive and money for a little treat for you :)

from fat to skinny jeans

No, I don't believe you can change your target by any less than 7lb (that's what my C confirmed, as I was constantly at the bottom of my target range, in fact, I knew I would be under it, so lowered it by the 7lb - and spent a couple of weeks getting there....
Either aim for the bottom of your range, and know you can 'go up' to your target weight, and still feel great, or reduce it by 7lb, and aim for target or target plus

I wanted to lower my target from 10st 12lb to 10st 7lb. I didn't ask the consultant in the end- the woman who does the weighing in did it for me!

Your consultant can use discretion to lower your target by less than the 7lbs. I think the rule is there to stop people getting to their initial target and then lowering it bit by bit without ever paying as they are technically within target range if that makes sense. I would have thought if you've been going for a while etc then your consultant would agree to your new target

Back